Senior Art Show

Allyssa Simmers

As a yearly tradition at Jackson-Milton High School, the senior art students may choose to create an art board displaying their artwork from their current and prior years.  

Students participating this year include Allyssa Simmers, Taylor Hayes, Nick Kawecki, Nate Morrow, Kendall Tarr, Austin Mcginnis, and Korie Gross. As the art teacher, Miss. Amendolara, has prepared her students throughout their years of her art classes, these students have many pieces of artwork to display.  This art will be displayed at the Blue Jay Expo on May 30th at 6 p.m. in the high school cafeteria competitively.

Teachers and students are inspired by the world around them and their peers to create such art projects and to come together to display their boards to anyone attending the Expo.

Throughout the school year art students have learned and grown in artistic ways, impressing those who have learned from them.

Taylor Hayes said, “I liked my art classes because I was pushed out of my comfort zones to try new projects.”

Towards the end of the school year, senior art students with art for display spend their art periods putting together and designing their senior board. All the students are very excited to show the community what they have accomplished in art throughout their high school years.