Truck World opens in North Jackson

Anthony Eppendorfer, Staff Writer

Truck world is located in North Jackson, Ohio at Bailey Road and I-76.  This gas station is open 24 hours a day serving not only gas, but food as well. The gas station has a Burger King attached to it to that is also open 24/7 along with the gas station.

The gas station that anchors the whole truck world is the gas station known as Shell. For all of the truckers and just regular people coming in there is a convenient store as well that has food, drinks, and other things that are convenient to the customer.

Some time in May they also are interested in putting in their own food service if the customer doesn’t particularly like Burger King they can pick something up from their food service. Not only has it became a good place for gas, but it has also opened jobs for people in the area.

Students at Jackson-Milton have been going there since it has been open, and they have nothing but good to say about it.

For example, student Eric Ostrowski states, “It is very convenient because I can quickly get gas before school.”

Also, Student Zach Socha, says, “ It is convenient to get snacks before school in the store.”

Overall, it has been very beneficial for the people of  North Jackson, Lake Milton, and Lordstown.