NHS holds Induction Ceremony for new members

Eric Ostrowski, Staff Writer

On Wednesday, March 8th, 12 new students were inducted into National Honor Society. The Induction Ceremony took place in the cafetorium and was led by Mrs. Reyes. Eric

Ostrowski and Kaitlyn Totani read the introduction and led the Pledge of Allegiance. After that, Sierra Huff read about what it meant to be in National Honor Society. The officers of National Honor Society were then introduced and they read about the four pillars of NHS: Scholarship, service, leadership, and character.

The current officers are Katie Rago, Tiffany Voland, Sierra Huff, and Jesusita Linger. The new officers were introduced after the current officers. The new officers are Josh Spalding, Brooklyn Gallant, Emily Williams, and Michaelina Terranova.

After the officer introductions, the new members were introduced. The new members are as follows:

Juniors- Emily Williams, Michaelina Terranova, Adriana Robbs, Madde Hyland, Brooklyn Gallant, Korie Gross, Josh Spalding, Kobie Southwick, and Olivia Johnson.

Seniors- Johnathon Voland, Travis Tikkanen, and Jacob McMurray.

Josh Spalding said, “It is an honor to be inducted. It is a huge accomplishment and will really help with colleges.”

Others said that they are very happy to be in National Honor Society. National Honor Society has added a great group of students.