Fall Wrap-up 2016

Lyndsey Wyant, Staff Writer

As we’re entering the new winter season, we begin to wrap up some of our Fall sports for our high school and middle school athletics. They’ve done well throughout the season, and we’re now preparing to move on to the next coming athletic activities for the year.

To highlight some accomplishments from the Fall:

The Cross Country Team has been doing well through the entire year, running and keeping up with what had been thrown at them from the past few months. Thank you for doing what you’ve done to represent our school the way you have.  Congratulations to Michaelina Terranova for being 1st team All ITCL, and congratulations to Devan Christoff for being 2nd team All ITCL.

Our volleyball team had wrapped up their season with a generally successful year.  The school would like to congratulate Sierra Huff for being 1st Team All ITLC & for being 1st All District. Varsity Volleyball team shared the title of the ITCL Blue Tier Champions.

For Boys golf, Bryce Colosimo did a very good job and was named 2nd team ITLC.

Another congratulations goes out to Seniors Travis Tikkenanen, Jeremiah McAdams, and Josh Spalding for representing the Soccer team they way they have.

And we would especially like to congratulate our Football team for another extraordinary year, finishing up against Lowellville with a score of 26-0.  Congratulations to Nick Scarl and Noah Laster  for their district’s special mention of all State, good job!

The Varsity football team made the Ohio High School Athletic Association Football Playoffs for the second year in the row and second time in school history.