Under the Blue Jay Christmas tree 2016

Michael Spencer, Staff Writer

Throughout the week I have asked many students what they would like to see under their Christmas trees this year.  I had a variety of answers, as I expected I would, but I also received some of the same answers for a few people.

Students Nick Scarl, John French, and teacher Miss Bauman said that they would like to see a key to a new car under their tree.

John Voland said that he wants tickets to the Ohio State  college football game.

Julissa Tomaino, Courtney Mercer, and Sierra Huff said that they would like to get a laptop.

My mother told me that all she wants to see under her tree is a happy family having fun because we are having Christmas at our house this year.

Eric Ostrowski, Braden Nagy, and Taylor Kleinknecht all said that they would like to see the newest iphone under their tree.

Jacob Rossi said he would like to see the score of winning Browns game from the 2016 season.

Sean Bartek said that he would like to get some new clothes from  “Tilly’s”

Travis Tikkanen said that he would like to see some Red Hot Chili Peppers tickets for him and some friends to go see the concert.

Noah Laster, Scott Mitchell, and Dalton Vasko all said that they would like to see their favorite bow for hunting under their tree so they could put it to use.

Both Jenna Seka and Katie Rago said that they want to see tickets for a cruise so they can go on it together over the rest of Christmas break.

Finally, I asked myself what I want to see underneath my tree this year. I’ve come to the answer that I would like to see a key to another car along with Nick, John, and Miss Bauman, considering I do not have one anymore.

As you can see there were many different answers from the students and others. I hope that all of the students, staff, and community members of Jackson-Milton get exactly what they are wanting under their trees this wonderful time of the year.