Trump visits Canfield Fair: Something to crow about

Travis Tikkanen, Staff Writer

The Canfield Fair is always one of the most extravagant events to come around in the summer. Being the 3rd largest county fair in the nation, it sure is special every year. The fair has many concerts, special guests, and of course food. This year a very important and celebrated man came to visit the fair, Mr. Donald Trump.

Everybody is going crazy about Donald Trump. Almost anywhere you look, you see Donald Trump. But who would have guessed he would be at the Canfield Fair? This area is known to be split with democrats and republicans. Trump really wanted to make an impression and gain some more supporters, spreading his campaign to even more areas.

There are people have different viewpoints about Donald Trump’s appearance at the Canfield Fair.

When asked about his thoughts on Donald Trump at the fair, senior at Jackson-Milton High School Eric Ostrowski said, “I believe it was a campaign movement after Joe Biden came to the fair. He wanted to strike back at Hillary Clinton’s campaign. I thought it was pretty cool he came to the fair though.”

Another member of Jackson-Milton Schools, teacher Mr. Hogue said, “I think it showed the importance of the Mahoning Valley and what it will serve in the election. Coming to something that’s been going on as long as the Canfield Fair is great, if the democrats go there, he (Trump) should make an appearance too.”

Donald Trump is trying to make a bigger and better impression all around the nation. He is going to places that matter greatly in every state, and to him, the Mahoning Valley appeared to be one of them.

Trump’s most recent debate was September 26. He is making large appearances and is making his name bigger. He is making a heavy impact in this years running, and is really giving Hillary Clinton a run for her money. Trump is gaining supporters left and right, who knows what his next move will be.