Senior Athletes Sign

Michaelina Terranova

Michaelina Terranova

Emily Williams

Emily Williams

The opportunity for a student to continue their athletic career at a college level is an honor. This year, Jackson Milton is sending four student athletes off to compete in college. The students are: Michaelina Terranova, Emily Williams, Sebastian Lay, and Madde Hyland.

Michaelina is continuing her career at The University of Mount Union in Alliance, Ohio. She was recruited by Coach Nate Heddleson the hurdling/jumpers coach to be a hurdler as well as  explore other events. She plans to study nutrition to pursue a career as a Sports Nutritionist.

Emily is continuing her career at The Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio on the Women’s Rowing team. The coaches recruited her as a high school three sport athlete to train and turn her into a rower. Emily will study biochemistry on a pre med track. She plans to then go to medical school and pursue a career as a dermatologist.

Sebastian Lay is continuing his baseball career at Owens Community College in Toledo, Ohio. He was recruited to train and continue his baseball career specifically as a pitcher. He plans to study sports management while in college.  

Lastly, Madde is continuing at Kenyon College in Gambier, Ohio on the Softball team. She plans to continue training and competing as a pitcher. Madde plans to study biology in a pre med track to strive for a career as an Anesthesiologist. Jackson-Milton is so excited to be sending great student athletes off and hopes to continue to follow their athletic careers.