Spring Fling FUN hosted by Student Council

Ciera Pyle

If you are a high school student in Jackson-Milton and love playing volleyball, then you had an exciting opportunity to participate in the 9th-12th grade Spring Fling volleyball tournament that was scheduled for March 31, 2022. This tournament was set to take place indoors, and it’s an excellent opportunity to showcase your skills and compete with other high school students in the area. The event was open to all high school students who had a passion for playing volleyball and shirts for each grade level were available for purchase. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced player, you can get involved and have a great time. Plus, with the tournament taking place indoors, students were able to play regardless of the weather conditions on the day.

Volleyball provides a great way for students to be active and get some exercise while also having fun with their friends. It requires teamwork and communication, which are important skills students can use in their daily lives. Whether playing a casual game at the beach or competing in a school tournament, students love the thrill of the game and the opportunity to improve their skills. Volleyball is a sport that students can enjoy for years to come, creating lasting memories and friendships along the way.

First, the Freshman went against sophomores and sophomores won. The Juniors went against Sophomores and Sophomores won. Then, the Sophomores went against the Seniors and the seniors won. Finally, the Teachers went against the Seniors and Seniors won overall.  A fun afternoon was had by all!