Prom 2018

Dyllen Gibbs and Ashley Cameron

Courtney Mercer

Congratulations to the 2018 Prom King and Queen!  The students selected Ashley Cameron as their queen and Dyllen Gibbs as their king for 2018.

Additional court members included Grace Assion, Marina Karch, Chloe Clear, and Jordon Stratton for the girls.  Male court members included James Harris, Evan Mitchell, Devan Christoff, and David Vega.

This year’s annual prom was on May 19th.  Many students attended this year’s dance. Promenade was held at Jackson-Milton High School and it started at 5, students were reported to be there at 4:45.

This year prom was held at the The Village Banquet Center in McDonald, Ohio. This is a big event for many upperclassmen as it could be their last ever high school dance.  Usually only juniors and seniors are allowed to attend this event, but if you are an underclassmen and you are asked by an upperclassmen to attend then you are allowed to go.

Jackson-Milton also lets students from other schools and even alumni come to these dances as long as they fill out a guest form.  Many parents can’t stress enough the dangers of drinking and driving and to be smart wherever they may go after the dance. Overall the Jackson-Milton 2018 prom was a success with many fun memories and pictures to look back on.