Is Pokemon GO, Pokemon gone?

Shane Davis, Staff Writer

Pokemon Go is loved nationwide, but should it be deleted off the app store? Pokemon Go is a virtual reality game where the phone user walks around the real world catching pokemon.

Some bad things have happened while people were playing the game.  For example, in Southern California two Pokemon Go players got distracted (despite the safety warning on the loading screen) and fell right off an ocean bluff (cliff). One fell about 50 feet down on a cliff edge. The other fell about 90 feet to a beach, both only suffered minor injuries.

Also, two Ohio players allegedly broke into a zoo after hours to look for Pokemon, they both pleaded not guilty to criminal trespassing.

Good things have happened also, thousands of American citizens got on their feet to search for the creatures. This could help with child and adulthood obesity. Another positive is that it has had a huge affect on society, people are interacting with each other in the real world.

Student Anthony Eppendorfer says, “The game shouldn’t have been released when it was because all of the updates and safety warnings should have already been in the game.” He also added, “It fell off quick and I think it became very boring.”

Student Abbie Orr said, “Pokemon Go was a good game to bring back childhood memories. Although it was fun in the beginning, I think it is unsafe and uninteresting now. The game became repetitive and it is hard to be interested in a game that never changes.”

You make the decision after reading this, Pokemon Go, or should it be Pokemon gone?